If you have a subscription to one of our products in place you can cancel it in your account's user profile.
- The user profile for the Utilities and API products is at https://util.clipchamp.com/en/profile.
- The user profile for the Create product is at https://app.clipchamp.com/account.
Make sure to access it on a laptop or desktop computer, best in Chrome or Firefox.
Also, if you're not seeing a cancellation option on the profile page, make sure that you're logged into the correct Clipchamp account if you have more than 1 in place.
Cancelling a Utilities (convert, compress, record) paid plan or an API or WordPress Plugin Product
Cancelling your subscription will downgrade your account to Clipchamp Utilities free plan and will take effect at the end of your current billing period. After the cancellation has taken place, you're on the free plan that provides access to the free tier of the Utilities and Create products.
- To cancel, log in to Clipchamp at https://util.clipchamp.com and click on your user icon in the top right of the screen to access your Profile.
You can also go directly to the Profile section by following this link: https://util.clipchamp.com/en/profile,
- On the Profile page, click on "Would you like to cancel your subscription".
- Then, confirm that you'd like to downgrade your account by clicking on "Downgrade Me"
Please note that cancellations will take effect at the end of your current billing period. The cancellation was successful if you see this notification:
- If you change your mind you can click on "Undo Cancelation" before the end of your current billing period.
This will stop the pending cancellation and keep your Clipchamp Utilities or API subscription active.
Cancelling a Create subscription
To cancel your subscription to Create's Premium plan, go to https://app.clipchamp.com/account and click on "Cancel Plan".
Then confirm the cancellation in the popup.
As with cancelling another subscription, this will downgrade your account to Clipchamp's free plan and will take effect at the end of your current billing period. After the cancellation has taken place, you're on the free plan that provides access to the free tier of the Utilities and Create products.