1) Free plan
Free, Creator, Business and Business Platinum users get access to all the same default editing features and tools in the Create video editor.
Everyone can use their own media files in editing projects and export videos at 480p resolution. There is no limit on the number of exports.
2) Creator plan
Users who upgrade to the Creator plan have the added benefit of being able to:
- get unlimited access to stock audio assets
- get discounted access to stock video assets
- export videos in the higher resolution of 720p (HD) as well as in the default free resolution of 480p (SD).
3) Business plan
Users who upgrade to the Create Business plan are additionally able to:
- export videos in the highest resolution of 1080p (Full HD).
4) Business Platinum plan
Users who upgrade to the Business Platinum plan are additionally able to:
- get unlimited access to stock video assets.
5) One-off purchases
There are also one-off payment options that allow you to:
- export a project once in 720p or 1080p if you're on a plan that doesn't includes these options.
- export projects that include stock assets when you're on a plan that doesn't include access to stock assets.
For more information, including pricing, please visit the Create Pricing Page.
How to upgrade
If you're a free user you can upgrade to a paid plan at any time by using the Upgrade button in the top right corner of your Create project screen, choosing a billing frequency (monthly or yearly) and entering your payment details.
Payment options include credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), debit card and PayPal.
Alternatively, click your account icon and choose Upgrade from the drop down.
What happens if I downgrade?
If you're on a paid plan and you downgrade to the free plan, this will take effect at the end of your current billing period.
After the end of the billing period, you’ll still have access to all your existing projects, but if they contain new stock assets, you'll no longer be able to export them without watermarks.