You can use Clipchamp for free and there are also a number of paid options to choose from. The paid options that are available depend on the product you'd like to use:
Clipchamp Create (Video Editor)
The Create video editor is accessible as part of your free Clipchamp account and offers advanced in-browser video editing.
The Basic Plan is free and allows you to:
- combine and edit your own video, image and audio files
- add titles, filters and visual effects (e.g. slow motion, black & white, blur)
- export as many videos as you like in 480p (SD) resolution (without watermark if you use your own media files)
- gain access to our library of stock videos, backgrounds, sound effects and music (watermarked)
The paid Creator Plan includes additional pro features, enabling you to:
- export as many videos as you like in the higher resolution of 720p (HD)
- use unlimited stock audio files (without watermarks)
The paid Business Plan includes the features of Creator and in addition lets you:
- export as many videos as you like in the higher resolution of 1080p (Full HD)
- access custom branding features such as adding a logo
The paid Business Platinum Plan includes the features of Business and in addition lets you:
- use unlimited video stock files (without watermarks)
For more information please visit our pricing page.
Clipchamp Utilities (Convert/Record/Compress)
You can access the Clipchamp Utilities video tools as part of a free Clipchamp account.
The free version of this product allows you to:
- compress unlimited videos to smaller file sizes (with a small watermark)
- convert unlimited videos from different formats (with a small watermark)
- record webcam videos of up to 5min
The paid Business Plan (see pricing) includes additional pro features, enabling you to:
- convert and compress unlimited videos without watermarks
- record webcam videos of up to 30min
You can access the Create and Utilities products from the one Clipchamp account, but paid plans are offered separately for each product, so if you want to use the paid features of two different products (e.g. Utilities and Create), you'll need to upgrade to the paid plans for each separately.