It's possible to remove the Clipchamp branding and set up your own branding for the API. There are a number of options to set up your own branding when embedding the video API on your website or in your web app.
- custom logo in the UI that your users see after clicking a recording button
- custom color for the embedded button and the UI
- custom tagline/header in the UI
- custom embedded button
- removal of "made with love in Brisbane Australia..." sentence from UI
- custom CSS and styling of all user-facing UI elements
- inline placement of the recording & uploading widget
Making use of all features is an option in the Enterprise plan. With it, you can integrate the Clipchamp API into your existing UX without any Clipchamp branding.
Other plans than Enterprise also include custom branding options, however Clipchamp branding might still be visible in some elements depending on the plan you're on and the custom branding options you set up.
Sample user interface with some branding visible (can be adjusted to your own brand)
For the custom embedded button options, please see the Custom Button API setting.
For the inline placement options, see the Inline parameter.
Here are some examples of embedded buttons at various stages of changing our defaults:
- Default button sample, grey color, branding visible
- Changed button text, branding visible
- Clipchamp branding removed
- Clipchamp branding removed, changed color and text