Yes! The Create video editor supports adding media files directly from your Dropbox library. Here's how to edit your Dropbox files directly with Clipchamp:
- To add media to an editing project from Dropbox, go to your Dropbox account and open the file you want to edit.
- Choose to open your file with Clipchamp from the dropdown menu. Your video file will appear in the Clipchamp editor ready to start creating your video!
- From the editor, go to Add Media - Add from Dropbox to import more files into your project.
- Export your video directly back into your Dropbox library when you're done.
- Use Dropbox's time-stamped commenting feature to get instant and actionable feedback, and reopen your project in Clipchamp to make further changes.
These steps including screenshots are also shown in our blog post about editing Dropbox videos.