Yes! The Create video editor supports adding media files directly from your Dropbox library. Here's how to edit your Dropbox files directly with Clipchamp:
- To add media to your project from your Dropbox, go to your Dropbox account and open the file you want to edit.
- Choose to open your file with Clipchamp from the dropdown menu. Your video file will appear in the Clipchamp editor ready to start creating your video!
- From the editor, go to Add Media - Add from Dropbox to import more files into your project.
- Export your video directly back into your Dropbox library when you're done.
- Use Dropbox's time-stamped commenting feature to get instant and actionable feedback, and reopen your project in Clipchamp to make further changes.