For a detailed plans comparison and pricing, please see https://clipchamp.com/en/pricing/create/
1) Free plan
Free, Creator, Business and Business Platinum users get access to all the same essential editing features and tools in the Create video editor.
Everyone can use their own media files in editing projects and export videos at 480p (SD) resolution. There is no limit on the number of exports.
Free users will be able to add stock assets to projects, but need to upgrade or make a one-off payment for these not to be watermarked on export.
2) Creator plan
Users who upgrade to the Creator plan have the added benefit of access to:
- unlimited stock audio assets
- discounted stock video assets
- video exports in the higher resolution of 720p (HD) as well as in the default free resolution of 480p (SD)
- a compression option during exports
3) Business plan
Everything in the Creator plan, plus:
- video exports in the highest resolution of 1080p (Full HD)
- custom branding features such as adding a logo and picture-in-picture
4) Business Platinum plan
Everything in the Business plan, plus:
- unlimited stock video assets
5) One-off purchases
There are also one-off payment options if a feature is not included in your plan that allow you to:
- export a project once in 720p or 1080p
- export projects that include stock assets
- export a project with the compression option enabled
- export with branding features such as logo or picture-in-picture
For more information, including pricing, please visit the Create Pricing Page.
Plans for Clipchamp Utilities
You can access our Create and Utilities products using the one Clipchamp account, but paid plans are offered separately for each product, so if you want to use the paid features of both products you'll need to upgrade to paid plans for each separately.
How to upgrade
If you're a free user you can upgrade to a paid Create plan at any time by using the Upgrade button in the top right corner of your project screen, choosing a billing frequency (monthly or yearly) and entering your payment details.
Payment options include credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), debit card and PayPal.
Alternatively, click your account icon and choose Upgrade from the drop down.
What happens if I downgrade?
If you're on a paid plan and you downgrade to the free plan, this will take effect at the end of your current billing period.
After the end of the billing period, you’ll still have access to all your existing projects, but if they contain new stock assets, you'll no longer be able to export them without watermarks.