Yes, you can select multiple input videos at once and let Clipchamp compress and convert one after the other automatically, then either save them to your computer or upload them automatically to your online storage such as Google Drive.
This feature works in Chrome and you'll need to install the Clipchamp browser extension for Chrome in order to make use of input file queuing/batch conversion. The feature is available in Clipchamp's Free and Business plan options.
Please note that videos in the queue that get successfully processed and saved to your computer or uploaded to Google Drive count towards your monthly video quota if you're on the Free plan.
Here is how it works
1) After clicking on Convert/Compress in the Clipchamp dashboard
2) You can select one or multiple input videos you'd like to get compressed and/or converted in the next step.
3) Next, select the storage location for the videos, either Google Drive or your local disk.
4) Next, select the output setting you'd like to get your videos processed into. Options are the same as for single input videos.
5) After clicking on Start, your videos get compressed and/or converted one after the other and automatically saved to disk or uploaded to your Google Drive account.
6) When all videos have finished processing, the successful conversion/compression screen will look like this