No, we don’t make any changes to aspect ratio and frame rate (fps), the output video has the same aspect ratio and fps as the input video.
Articles in this section
- How can I fix a "returned non-zero exit code" error?
- Does Clipchamp offer batch input file processing?
- Converting to ASF/WMV fails, what can I do?
- Converting videos into the "Windows" output produces .bin files, how can I fix that?
- My output video is shorter than the input video, what's going on?
- My output video is bigger than my input file. What's going on?
- Do Clipchamp converted videos work on my Chromebook?
- How can I get Clipchamp to switch from the "slow converter" back to the normal one?
- How can I save my converted video?
- Do you make any changes to aspect ratio and frame rate of the input video?