Yes you can. Clipchamp lets you convert your GoPro videos as well as videos taken with any other sports action camera (or any other camera or digital video recording device, for that matter). You can e.g. use Clipchamp to reduce the file size of your GoPro videos, which makes it easier to store them or share them with friends & family.
Articles in this section
- How does the Team Plan at clipchamp.com work?
- How to install and use the Slack video recorder
- Do videos recorded in Gmail count towards my monthly video quota?
- Which devices do Clipchamp products work on?
- Does Clipchamp offer Education discounts?
- What does the "out of memory undefined" error message mean?
- About permissions that the Clipchamp extension for Chrome requires
- Why does Clipchamp request permission to copy & paste when installing the app from the Chrome Store?
- How can I delete Clipchamp from my Chrome Apps/Extensions?
- If a video doesn't get processed, can you help me investigate possible causes?