Yes, internationalization is built in. You can adjust the language that the Clipchamp button and its workflow get displayed in to your users so it works with your website or web app. In other words, the API fully supports localized user interfaces in your language of choice.
Articles in this section
- [API] How to make sure that all browsers grant webcam access
- [API] Setting up the Reverse Proxy option
- [API] Tuning the performance of the Clipchamp API
- [API] Does the API submit meta data of user videos?
- [API] Can my users record webcam videos longer than 5 minutes?
- [API] Is it possible to only upload a segment of users' videos?
- [API] Can I pass videos directly to the API without manual user interaction?
- [API] Can I embed more than 1 Clipchamp instance on a website?
- [API] Preview thumbnails get shown sideways - how can this get fixed?
- [API] Extracting a preview image from a user video