There are a number of options to set up your own branding when embedding the API on your website or in your web app:
- custom logo
- custom color
- custom tagline
- custom recording & uploading button
- removal of "made with love in Brisbane Australia..." sentence from UI
- custom CSS and styling of all user-facing UI elements
- inline placement of the recording & uploading widget
- reverse proxy for complete white-labelling
Making use of all these features is an option in the Enterprise plan. With it, you can integrate the Clipchamp API into your existing UX without any Clipchamp branding.
Other plans than Enterprise also include some custom branding options, however Clipchamp branding might still be visible depending on the plan you're on and the custom branding options you set up.
Please see the enable parameter and its no-branding option as well as the label, size, title, description, logo, color, and style parameters in the documentation at clipchamp.com/developers. To make use of our reverse proxy option for a completely white-labelled solution, please get in touch with us.