If you'd like to register a Clipchamp account, you can either use your Google or Facebook account, your email address by itself using our "magic link" option or you can use the traditional email/password combination to create your account.
This quick tutorial walks you through the steps of signing up using email & password.
Note that you can use any of our signup/login options to get into your Clipchamp account, so for example you can create an account using the "magic link" option and then add an email/password sign-in option later by going through the steps described below.
If you already created an account and would now like to add an email/password login option to it, please make sure to log out of Clipchamp before following these steps. Adding additional login options to an existing account works as long as you use the same email address to add new login options that you used to create the initial login.
1) Click the “Sign Up / Login” button on clipchamp.com
1a) If you created a Clipchamp account before, you might see a screen like this.
If that is the case, please click on "Not Your Account?" to continue to the screen where you can create an email/password login.
2) On the screen that comes up, select “With email”
3) On the next screen, select “With Password”
4) Enter the email address you’d like to register with and choose a password
5) Click the “Sign up with password” button
6) Next, you will see the following message
7) Go to your inbox and open the email we sent you
If it’s not in your inbox, please check your Spam folder and make sure that your (corporate) firewall settings allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and sendgrid.net.
In the email, click the verification link or copy & paste it into your browser’s address bar.
8) This will finalise the signup and redirect you to the Clipchamp user dashboard.
If you don't get redirected to the dashboard after clicking the verification link in the email, please try to navigate to the dashboard by going directly to https://clipchamp.com/dashboard. If this also does not work, please get in touch with us at email@example.com